Update: Get the 6S promo code for 2014’s Art of Marketing Conference in Vancouver here!
It’s a chance to meet internationally-renowned leaders, authors, and CEOs. It’s a glimpse into the future of marketing – insightful, inspiring talks on the technological revolution, new media and more. It’s an opportunity to engage with fellow marketers and industry professionals. It’s the Art of Marketing Conference, and it’s returning to Vancouver for the third time this September.
What’s in store this year? The Art of Marketing promises a full day at the award-winning Vancouver Convention Centre with six amazing speakers:
- Arianna Huffington, Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington Post Media Group, discussing how social media has revolutionized the communications landscape
- Scooter Braun, talent manager of Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen, sharing insights into the Bieber brand and how to generate customer loyalty
- Jonah Berger, author of the New York Times’ best-seller Contagious, sharing what makes a campaign go ‘viral’ and effective publicity triggers
- Eric Ryan, co-founder and author of The Method Method, teaching innovative branding techniques
- John Gerzema, New York Times bestselling author and social strategist, discussing the latest technological updates in mobile and social marketing
- Tom Fishburne, founder and CEO of Marketoon Studios, explaining social sharing and why “the best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing”
Historically, Vancouver’s Art of Marketing Conference has been a wildly popular event – their national tour sold out in 2012. Tickets to this year’s event are expected to sell out. Take advantage of our preferred pricing and save $50 off the regular price by using the promo code 6S. Register early to ensure you don’t miss great learning opportunities with these acclaimed speakers!