The Art Of Productions is Canada’s preeminent owner and producer of educational conferences for professionals including The Art of Sales, The Art of Management, The Art of Leadership, and The Art of Marketing. The program attracts over 10,000 senior decision makers annually who learn from leading edge authors and experts such as Malcolm Gladwell, Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki and Michael Eisner.
The Art of Marketing – Toronto
- Randi Zuckerberg, Former Head of Marketing at Facebook (big sister to Mark Zuckerberg)
- Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber’s Manager
- Martin Lindstrom, Author of Buyology, Brandsense and Brandwashed
- Youngme Moon, Professor of Business Administration at Harvard
- Eric Ryan, Co-Founder of Method
- Bryan Pearson, President of LoyaltyOne
- Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image
6S has a promo code for tickets to this event, to use please visit the Art of Marketing website.
The Art of Leadership – Vancouver
The event’s first time in Vancouver, The Art of Leadership takes place on March 29th at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Created due to overwhelming demand, this one day conference features six internationally renowned bestselling authors and visionaries, who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical leadership issues.
- Patrick Lencioni, Founder of The Table Group
- Robin Sharma, International Bestselling Author of 11 books
- General rick Hillier, Former Chief of Defense Staff at the Canadian Forces
- Jeanne Meister, Bestselling Author of The 2020 Workplace
- Stephen Shapiro, Innovation Consultant
- Leonard Brody, Two Time Emmy Nominee
For more information please visit TheArtOfLeadership/speakers.
We also have a promo code for a discount off tickets for The Art of Leadership event, to use, please visit The Art of Leadership website.