With so many events, sessions and parties happening, how do you choose what to do? For us, we will be sharpening our skills on mobile and social media channels so after scouring through the hundreds of events, here some that Amy and I are looking forward to:
- PayPayl Social Media Lounge, hosted by TechSet
- OMMA: Instagram vs Vine: Real World Smackdown (#Smackdown)
- Your #Hashtag Is Your Event (#eventtech)
- Brian Wong (co-founder and CEO of Kiip) Mobile Zen: The Data Behind Happiness (#MobileZen).
- Structuring Community During Exponential Growth (#ExpGrowth)
- IEEE Technology for Humanity Series at SXSW
- Biz Stone (Twitter co-founder) Biz Stone in Conversation with Steven Johnson
Another cutting edge presentation we’re attending is Digital Engagement & the Conscious Consumer in addition to Innovating at Scale: Tech for Social Good. It will be interesting to hear how technology has helped for the greater good.
And of course with the launch of Sheng Li Digital, our Chinese digital marketing agency, there are a number of Chinese-focused events surrounding innovation that we are going to check out too. You can check out that schedule in Sheng Li’s blog post.
With 500+ sessions, workshops, panels and parties, there is definitely no shortage in things to do. Make sure you download the official SXSW app by Eventbase to help keep track of where you want to be. Although, it was stated in my last blog post to keep an open mind and throw out your schedule, so stay tuned for our follow up blog post on our SXSW Interactive journey to see what events we actually made it to (and what cool events we made it IN to).
And of course if you’re at any of these events, be sure to say hello!