What’s not to love about the Art of Marketing Conference? 6S Marketing has partnered with the organization for a number of years — the event offers great speakers, cutting-edge industry insights and the best networking opportunities.
Best of all, the Art of Marketing’s organizers take your feedback into consideration. Many people named the inimitable Seth Godin as their number-one speaker choice for 2014, and the Art of Marketing was able to secure him for this year’s event. Seth will present tips from his bestselling books — like how to create what he’s dubbed the elusive “purple cow,” an offering which stands out from the crowd and grabs customers’ attention.
Taking place March 19, 2014, the event offers a roster full of renowned speakers, including:
- Nancy Duarte: Best-selling author of books like Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences, speaking on the stories and symbols which allow you to connect empathetically with your audience
- Keith Ferrazzi: Author of NY Times bestseller Who’s Got Your Back, sharing insights on team collaboration and relationships necessary for success
- John Jantsch: Author of Duct Tape Marketing, revealing how to tell authentic stories in a low-trust world
- Brian Wong: Co-founder of Kiip and one of Forbes’ Top 30 Under 30, discussing why age isn’t a factor in the business world
- Mitch Joel: Author of Ctrl Alt Delete, speaking on how to leverage data in a simple, profound way
As an Art of Marketing partner, 6S Marketing is happy to offer two options for discounted tickets:
Early bird pricing: Use promo code “6S” to receive $100 off each ticket until February 7, 2014
Regular promo code: Use promo code “6S” after the early bird period to receive $50 off each ticket
To go straight to the registration site with our promo code embedded, simply click here. We hope to see you there!